€170.00 taxes may apply
Revisited version of the V2 deck. Includes several improvements which greatly enhance the stability of the deck.
- Reduction of the internal width of the channels to 79mm
- Reduction of the side chamfer angle.
- Controlled curing time of the veneers
- Use of Grade-A veneers only.
- 36″ (925mm) long. Beech wood, haya in Spanish, hence the name.
- 9.6″ (244mm) wide.
- Radial concave.
- Flush mount.
- 3 different wheelbases.
- Integrated cable routing for up to 4 motors. Perfect for 4wd or dual diagonal.
- Lid: 1.5mm laser-cut Aluminum . An EDPM-foam gasket beneath the lid adds water/debris protection.
- Two CNC-routed segments: 674x79mm. Depth: 23mm
- Griptape: Fine grit quality Jessup griptape. (ATM We only have gripped boards in Stock)
|Dimensions||935 × 244 × 25 mm|